What We’re Working On: Active Grants & Projects for Healthcare Providers in eastern NC
At Eastern AHEC, we actively look for ways to support the healthcare community of eastern NC. Our team is involved in a variety of projects and resources for many disciplines and healthcare providers of all experience levels.
The following are a few of our Greenville, NC active grants and projects:
- CDC/DHHS/EAHEC Perinatal HIV and Other STIs Quality Initiative
- Education Mobility Grant
- RN Refresher Program
- Development of New Clinical Training Sites for Nursing
- Rural Health
- The Office of Regional Primary Care Education (ORPCE)
- Allied Health Clinical Outreach
- Youth Health Service Corps
- Rural Telepsychiatry Initiative
- Residency Training Program
- School Mental Health Project
- Practice Support Services
- Family Practice Residency Support
- TeleTEAM for Cardiovascular Health
- NC eHealth Refer and Track Grant — Northeast Partnership
In addition, you can view our awarded grants and see how Eastern AHEC financially supports current and future healthcare providers in our region.
If you have questions about our active projects and healthcare education grants in Greenville, feel free to contact our team today at 252.744.5221.
Eastern AHEC completes a number of projects and grants in Greenville, NC for the benefit of the region’s healthcare community.